Retro Challenge 2017/04 Day 24 - FINAL DAY

This is my finial entry for the 2017/04 Retro Cjallenge.



  • My goal was to completely set up a working VIC-20 system and I have done that.
  • My system includes a working VIC-20, MPS 803 printer, CN2 tape drive, 1541 floppy drive, 1541-II floppy drive, and a SD2IEC drive.  
  • I recapped all the electrolytic caps in the VIC and 1541s.
  • I worked out a great video display option.  
  • I have retrieved all the files that were salvageable from 45 cassette tapes and 20 floppies.
  • I am able to download files from the Internet and use them on the VIC-20 and I can run files from the VIC-20 on my home PC via VICE.
  • I have leaned how to blog and share my experience.

I am very happy I took on this challenge and look forward to years of reliving the past and discovering new uses in the future!
 

Comments

  1. This is a fantastic project clearly a true labour of love, and quite some determination!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog